We promise all of our clients that we will:
- Provide services to all faculty and TAs regardless of rank or appointment;
- Treat clients fairly, respecting their uniqueness and their ability to set objectives and make decisions;
- Protect all privileged information, obtaining informed consent from clients before using or referring publicly to client cases in such a way that the client could be identified;
- Assist faculty when we can provide useful assistance and suggest other resources to meet needs we cannot address.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or requests, please drop in, e-mail, or call one of our staff.
Our services include:
- individual and group teaching consultations
- workshops, ongoing discussion groups
- providing instructional resources
We’re All in This Together: Creating Inclusive Classrooms, October 17, 2013, 12-1:30 pm, KSC 268
LeAne Rutherford, Associate Professor, Instructional Consultant, Newsletter Editor
Shelley L. Smith, Associate Professor, Instructional Consultant, Web Editor
Jason Ellis, Principal Administrative Asst.
Fizz Forsey, Graduate Intern